Wednesday, November 8, 2006

Not feeling to good

Good moring all,

            Hope you all are having a nice day,kinda gloomy here today and I dont feel to good.I think I will go back to bed for a while till I have to go to work.I feel sick to my stomach,yuky.I think I been eating alot of junk food lately and maybe thats why I dont feel good.I need to start eating better.So,I will probllay make this short.I am a little upset with work right now,I dont mind the hours all the time and I like that I am getting hours and I am working,But its not fair that I have to work all theeses crazy diffrent hours.I want to say soemthing,but dont know how without making anyone mad.I am above alot of people who should be working at night.I have been working way to many evening hours and I used to work in the moring all the time.I never have anytime for myself,seems like.I just say its not fair.I might talk to someone about that tonight.Anyways,I am feeling sick and may have to go to the bathroom.Hope you all have a nice day.Maybe back later.Be safe and peaceput.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon. Hope you do not mind me saying, I know it is a lovely colour, my favourite really but I hope you are not going to keep on using that pink font.  I could hardly read, so very hard on the eyes.  Hugs.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

i hope u start feeling better dont over do the junk food again :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you are not feeling too good eat loads of vegetable soup boost your vitamins you will recover!!!!
It's about time you had a word with one of your supervisors if you are not happy with your hours discuss it that is what supervisors are there for to make happy employee's!!take care Kelly XX

Anonymous said...

Aww...hope you feel better, Mandy...  Try to rest before you have to go in to work!

Take care, sweetie..

Gentle Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Hey lady.  I can't wait to see more of the pictures.  I sure sounds like you had a wonderful time.  I personally like the big font, it is so much easier to read...  Have a great day
MaryAlice

Anonymous said...

U hope you feel better soon, stay off the junk food! You need to talk to who's in charge at work. Do they know you're unhappy with your hours? Have a talk and see if you can change them back to mornings. Jeannette xx