Friday, November 10, 2006

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! To all the winners,I think we are all winners here in J-land.

TGIF!!!!!!!!

      Good moring all,hope you all had a good night sleep,I would to say a big THANK YOU to all the winners who won  a VIVI AWARD,you all deserved it.I know it must of been hard to choose who should win,because there are so many wodnerful,great journals out there,I think they all should of own.But I am happy for the ones who did win.You all did great and deserved to win.I am happy for you all.I love reading all the journals out there,there are so many,I probllay havent gotton around to.lol.I just want to add,we are all winners.I hope you all have a great weekend.

Job Well Done

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning to you also. I slept very well last night, but i think the credit goes to the cough syrup I took before bed. Got myself a horrible chest cold, grrrrrrrrrr. But I will be ok. Hope you have a wonderful day and weekend too. ((((((((hugs)))))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I think you mean well done and not thank you, but we know what you mean.  Thanks for your congratulations. Yes, there are so many good journals out there that were not even nominated.  So difficult to pick just a few out so many.  Have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon Amanda...sorry, I am so behind...but you know...I want to say thank you to your kind words in my journal and your wishes to all ....you are one of the sweetest people in j-land...loved by all.  Me espcially!
Thank you always for coming by my journal...your the best...
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mandy, yes there are a lot of great journals out there and all of them are winners! Have a great weekend! Jeannette xx