Sunday, November 26, 2006

I think I know what I need to do.

                    Thanks D's Designs for your beatiful graffic

Happy Sunday to all,

             I feel a litle better this moring,dont know what I am going to do.Sundays are normaly busy in the stoor,so,dont if I am going to get a chance to talk to the head manager,maybe,I will talk to the ass manager of the whole stoor.I was so mad last night.I my bakery manager has alot on Her mind and I know She just lost Her son a last year.But I need to be happy in what I want in m life.I mean,yeah,I will work from time to time in the evenings  on the weekends,but you think She would give me a break?Just because,I cant put orders away or cut donuts for the next day.But,like I have said before,you can do all that stuff in the evening.It dont matter.I just feel the boss doesnt care.I know I have been complaing alot about it,its just tearing me up inside.I am greatful to have the job,dont get me worng.I know alot of more people have it worse off than I do.But fair is fair,right?On another note,get this,my Boss,tells,never to make a doctors app on Mondays,because,I have to work,here I look at what my hours are,I am off Monday,tuesday and Thursday,last week when I was off Monday,She called me and wanted me to come into work.I just dont think She knows what Shes doing.I just hope and pray the other boss comes back.I mean,I had some problems with the other boss to,but would be alot better.Shes always ben there for me and always helped me out.I have half my mind to tell the head boss,I want to go to another stoor.I would love to go to this one stoor were one of my fave bakery managers are at.She used to work with us and She was such a swettie.She said,She would love to have me there.But,if you all could just say a prayer for me,that things turn out ok.I would be much greatful.I am greatful for each and everyone of you.I hope you all have a nice SUnday.Be safe and peaceout.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

everyone one has atleast one boss who is an ass.

Anonymous said...

I think you actually do need to talk to someone, Mandy.  You are so upset by all this, but the only way it's going to be taken care of, is if you actually do say something.

Hang in there.

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Mandy,
go ahead and talk to the boss to let them know what's going on in your head and how your feeling about things the last few weeks with your schedule. happy sunday. Molly

Anonymous said...

I agree with the majority, talk it over with the boss...you must get all of this out in the open.  Many hugs and lots of love to you!!!
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Talk to someone.  Don't let this get so far out of control that it affects you so much.  You feel better about yourself when you handle it by going to somebody for help sometimes.
I'm sorry I haven't been commenting alot but I've been away from J-Land for about a week and am just now catching up.  I'll be writing you more often.
Missed me?  I missed you too.
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/
http://journals.aol.com/tsalagiprincess1/JumpingOffTheDeepEnd/