Sunday, November 12, 2006

Its just to much stuff on my puter.lol.I have a long ways to go.lol.

minniesleepimjg.jpg

Good evening yal,

               Hope everyone is having a good night.I am doing pretty good here myself.I have a little worrys,but,not to big to worry about,thats just me.lo.l.I wanted to do an Entry,before Dad calls me for dinner and I need a break from being online.lol.We are having one of them already made chicken,I think coleslaw and something else,so,I am hungry.I been going through my pictures and graffics,man,I didnt relize how much stuff I had in there,not just from my graffics.I think it is helping alot,because,its alot easy getting online now.But what I want to know is,what I been doing is,saving all of what I want onto photo Bucket,than deleting them,than deleting them from the recyle bin.That should work,right?I hope so,because,man,I just cane belive I had so much stuff.Alot of it is Hawloeen stuff.lol.But I am keeping all of them,all of the graffics,most of the stuff,just the stuff that I dont need,I am deleting.But other than I am ok.I am had a pretty good day today.I am off tommrow.I took advantage of taking a nap today,which I haven done that in a long time and it felt good.I feel like the engernize bunny.lol.I am still not happy about the hours being cut,but everyones hours are bring cut.Things are diffrent.But will make a not to tell my Boss,I am not working late on Thanksgiving and She should better know that.lol.Anyways,all the stoors close at 6.he day after Thanksgivng,is a slow day.lol.I want to work early Thanksgiving,and I will work Fri and Sat.I dont mind that.I did get to work early today,so,that was good.Why do always stress out about so much in life?I am kinda looking forward to Christmas a little bit,just dont like shoping.Mom and everyone else goes all out for the grandkids,I dont have to and they know I dont have alot of money.But the kids are happy anyways.They only get one gift from me.My Mom goes all out for them.Shes the Grandma.This week,I will be doing some stuff around the house.I kinda wish we was in a smaller house.But,I am happy were I am at,till I get married.lol.Anyways,I am going to get off of here and take a break for a while.Who knows,I maybe on here all night.I dont know.lol.When the puter was upstairs,I was on there all night long,that was way back,way back.lol.Anyways,have a good night all,till I see you again.Be safe and peaceout.

Nightanddaytagbycherry2sweet.jpg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It'll take a time Mandy to get rid of all the stuff on the computer but it will run well when it's done! I deleted a couple of thousand pics a while back! Glad you have a day off tomorrow! Jeannette xx  http://beta.journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/

Anonymous said...

you'll get the graphics all done soon and your computer will work so much faster. enjoy your day off tomorrow. ((((((((hugs))))))))))))))
Cindy