Saturday, November 18, 2006

Someone please tell me what did I do wonrg?

Good moring all,

                        Hope you all are having a good one.Ok,first of all,I am so confused as to the comments you all left in my journal,did I do somehting worng?I dont know what you all meant by edditing.I am clueless.So,please let me know if I am doing somehting worng.My last entry,I used that picture from the mailing list,it is not a graffic.lol.Werid,I have no clue.lol.I woke up,came online,read my comments and I was like,ok,what did I do now?lol.So let me know and I will fix it.Thanks.I am glad I have good J-land friends to help me out,to point me out what I did worng or what I didnt do worng.lol.Anyways,enough about that.Nothing much going on for the weekend.I will be working today againf rom 1 to 5,dont mind it,but I do mind it,because of spending time with my boyfriend.He will be working late tonight anyways.Let me tell you,it is getting really busy in the groicey stoor.It was crazy last night.My Dad picked me up at 5,when I got off,put the groicys into the car and everytime we tryed to get out,someone kept walking in front of Dads car and He had to stop.That is kinda scary,scary for me,because,I still get nervous after having the accident a few months ago with my Mom.Thats one reason why my Mom doesnt drive hardly anymore,She didnt before,now its a good idea for HEr not to be driving,as She gets very nervous.She never drives on the beltway,never,unless,She has to,but,She hasnt been on the beltway in a very long time.I actullay got up this moring,actullay did an entry,whic I hardly get to do in the morings.SO I am good to go.I was trying to look for my stamps,but may have to get some more,I need to anyways.Well,I am going to get off of here and get some things done.It just bables me,cause,I dont know what I did worng in my entry.lol.Dont want to offend anyone.Have a wodnerful weekend,I am sure some of you all are probllay having early Thanksgiving.Be safe and peaceout.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What they mean is, however you did your previous entry, we can all change it.  When the page comes up we can take out words, put in words, like it our own journal.  That should not happen.  What on earth did you use to put that entry on?  Whatever is was, best not to use it again.  You do not want people playing around with your entries obviously.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

You did not do anything wrong. It's not your fault. It's the picture that you used for the background. For some reason, it lets anyone change what you wrote, that's what we mean by editting. It's just weird, I've never seen anything like that. We can change what you wrote, and even delete it, but it doesn't stay that way which is why your entry is still there.

You said you got that picture from a mailing list, what kind of mailing list is it? Let us know, but don't use anything like that again, even though it looks nice because it's not safe. The problem is that anyone can change your words and make up something else and then copy it or use it to do something bad or to cause trouble for you.  

Have a good weekend!
Mandy ~ http://journals.aol.com/mmartinez07/UnhappilyEverAfter/

Anonymous said...

It was just some weird fluke.. like Mandy said (MMartinez).  It seems to be fine today.  People could change what you wrote yesterday, but it didn't stay that way.  Once we logged out of your Journal it went back to what you wrote.  It was just weird.  It seems fine today! :)

No worries, Mandy..

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

you didnt do nothing wrong its just whatever you were using on your previous entry allowed me to edit your text but maybe next time u shouldnt use that.