Monday, November 27, 2006

Good evening yal.

Hi everyone,

                Hope you all having a nice night.I am doing good here.Went out with Gary for awhile this evening.We went to the library and I got my Mom some good christians books,so,that should keep Her some company for a while.lol.She can read a book in 2/3 days.lol.If anyone knows of any good christian books from the libray or any good minstrays,I can get for Her next time.Thanks.Gary and I didnt do to much,just went to the library,went to the bank and we went to 3 brothers.I had some rench fries.Tommrow is my Doctors app.I so need to go.As of right now,my right hand hurts a little because,I was upstairs,ran into my door,I know,I am clumsy.lol.Face and hand hit the door,I fell down and my knee was hurtting a little bit.Everytime,something like that happends,which isnt often,thank God,always makes my knees hurt and sweel up like no tommrow.But onto another note.lol.My app is at 2,but,I want to get there a half an hour early,you know you always suspsed to be.Getting papers down and everything.This is a guy doctor,havent seen much of guy doctors.I dont need no exam or anything.I just want to tell Him how I have been feeling.Depression hits me hard during the winter time,you think I should mention that to Him?Anyways,I will probllay beb ack on here later tonight.Nothing on Monday nights,due to they put 7th Heaven on Sundays.Uugggggg.I might watch a dvd.Anyways,yal have a good evening and will be back later.Be safe and peaceout.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda,
You better be careful! Yes, be sure to tell the Dr. about your depression....he will be able to help you. :)  Love the graphic. That was nice of you to get your mom some books.  Molly

Anonymous said...

its nice u went out and had a good day.

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good day except for the door thing.  It jumped out there, I saw it!  lol Seriously, glad that you weren't hurt any worse.  About your depression - absolutely tell your doctor about it.  He can't help you if you he doesn't know about it and you definitely don't want to keep it!  Hope all goes well for you tomorrow.

Dirk