Saturday, November 11, 2006

More questions,thank you.

Good evening all,

                Hope its a good one for you.I am doing good here.Work was good,I did good.Thanks to all the good advice.I so much needed it.Ok,yes,I am still playing around with the colors.lol.I cant belive thanksgiving is next week.I think this year has gone by so fast.Ok,I have a few questions,concerning my graffics,I do have Photobucket,what about that other one,cant think of the name,Foltky,somehting.If I were to do this,would I have to sit down one day and just send all my graffics to which one I will choose.Which one is the best?Because I do need to do this.And will it save my graffis for good and I can use them all the time?But,after I send them there,how do I delete them from aol?sorry,I dont know anything about this.But Dad keeps fussing.lol.He didnt today,but you never know.Anyways,I need a shower,I feel yuky after I get off of work.Have a nice evening,weekend/week ahead.Be safe and peaceout till next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have to upload the graphics on by one onto the site. To delete them from AOL just right click and click delete (it's near the bottom of the drop down screen). Don't forget to go into the recycle bin and permanently delete them. Jeannette xx