Sunday, November 26, 2006

I am off to take a nap.

Hi all,

     How is everyones day/.I actullay am having a good day.I am so sorry for complaining alot,I just relized that.Things will get done,I belive that now.I just have to work it out in my own way.I am not saying She is a bad boos,Shes nice,but,not my fave.lol.But just between you and I,I dont think She will be there much longer.So,I am just going to wait out.I was going to talk to someone today,but no one was there,She was there and I wasnt going to talk to Her.lol.I have actullay stated to pray about this,which I should have done in the long run.I should be greatful for what I have,but you know how that goes.Life isnt always easy.She wants us to have our own Christmas party in our dapartment,were we pull out names and spend 25 dollars,I know that may seem alot to some,but,thats not alot to me.You know what I do every year at christmas time in my dapartment,when She wasnt there,I would go to the dollar stoor and pick out the cutest things.I cant use there lotions,they break me out.Get this,we only have one boy in there,I think He likes me.lol.But I am already taken and He is way to oyung for me.lol.I will be,whats the saying?Robbin the craddel?lol.Even thoe my boyfriend will be 50 next year,you didnt hear that from me.lol.I am so glad I finally made a doctors app to a new regular doctor and I will tell Him wats going on with my life and if thinks seeing a therepyst is good for me,He will probllay say yes.lol.On to that note,She is good to talk and I have to learn how to make Spagtti.lol.That is one of my goals,She wants me to learn how to cook.I know,how hard is it to boil noodles.lol.Anyways,I am hungry,going to make me a sandwhich and take a nap.Thank you all for being so patience and kind enough to listen to me rambel.Have a nice week.Be safe and peaceout.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, Mandy, I hope that things go well at work.  It's so stressful to work for someone who isn't always nice.  LOL...$25 seems like a lot to me.  I hope your new doctor helps you out.  HUGS  Chris