Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Is it Wed already?lol.

Good moring all,

      Hope you all had a good night.I slept ok.Things re better this moring.Still having a hard time with my raffics and Aol being slow,thats about it.Unless you all are not getting my alerts.Not much here today,just probllay going to relax before going to work at 4.4 to 8.I am hoping maybe I can talk to one of the managers,since,this will be my day going back from being off 2 days.This hot choclate is so good,feels good to.lol.Why I am working tonight,I am going to try and get that place back to normal,if I dont have alot of work to do,that is.Anyways,I am going to get off of here,probllay do a few things and just relax.Hope you all have a nice day.Looks a little gloomy here.Be safe and peaceout.I am still so confused on how to save my graffics,I go to save them and nothing seems to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yum..hot chocolate! :) have a good day. Molly