Friday, November 10, 2006

TGIF

catgoodmorningani.gif

Hi all,

         I hope everyone will have a good weekend.I cant belive it is riday already,but,I dont get paid till next weekend,because,I was off last week.lol.But when I get paid,I am going Christmas shoping.Wonderful.lol.I aggree with some of the journal buddies who think Christmas has just become so overwhelmed with commericals.I miss the way it was when I was younger,Christmas was a big deal in our family.We would always wake up Mom and Dad so early in the moring and say,its time to open our preasants.lol.But,its not like that anymore,well,sience I am the only one in the house now with my parents.lol.I am sure its that way woth me neices and nephews.Its fun for them.I like it when they come over here and open the presants.I am going to take pics this year with my Digtal.But I need more film.lol.Anyways,I am off to work soon.I work from 1 to 5 today and tommrow.I work with my boss today.I was thinking of maybe talking to Her,but I dont know yet,we will see how it goes.Better yet,we will see how it goes after last night.lol.Its hard,only working 4 hours,trying to get everything done at night,closing.You have to rush.I dont mind sometimes working in the evenings,but,come on now,give me a break.I dont have anytime to myself or with my boyfriend,because of our hours.I think I am going to wait and see what my hours are next week,who knows,She might say something to me this evening.I just hope I did a good job last night.I tryed anyways.I tryed getting it all done.I worry so much,that I always done soemthing worng.But I try not to worry.Shoot,I am a worry wort anyways,I get it from my Mom.lol.I worry about bills not getting paid,even thoe I dont have alot of em,but it keeps adding up.I wory about Christmas,have so many people to buy for.Thats what I mean,I think,when Christmas is to much,commerilized.I know the kids have alot of fun with it.Anyways,I better get off of here and get some things done.As always,never enough can be done in one day,even when I have to go to work.lol.I think I am a little stressed out.Sorry for complaining.Hope you all will have a great weekend.Be safe and peaceout.

SazzyDKreationzAlwaysThankfulAmanda.gif

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a nice day...what do you do at work in the bakery?
Molly

Anonymous said...

Maybe your boss likes you there in the evening as you work hard and get the work finished, you're too good! Have a great weekend! Jeannette xx