Monday, November 6, 2006

Hey,I am still here.lol.

SbelleTinkerBelle1222.gif

              Good evening all,

                        I know my font is big,but,I like it.lol.I dont like any of the other fonts because they are to small.Sorry if anyone has a problem with it.lol.All of my Dizney graffics are going to remind me of my Dizney trip.lol.It was alot of fun,alot of walking,I think it was all packed in,I enjoyed it,but,you had to be there longer to see everything.Its a big,huge place.I dont remember seeing any of it when I was so little.But it is huge with so many things.They had so many little parades,little ones with diffrent charters,I belive I saw most of them.The first night we got there and saw a play,it was nice,I feel like everything happend so fast,because,I cant remember some,is that stupid?But the play we saw,was beatiful,like I said,we saw all the charters,my fave,Bell,along with snowwhite,little mermaid,but you know somehthing,I dont ever recall seeing Cindaralla,I saw Her castel,so beatiful,huge,but very pretty.The last night we was there all day,that was a looooooooooooong day,talk about long.lol.We had to be at the park to have brekfest with Pooh and His friends,that was fun,didnt care to much for the food.lol.It wasnt all that good.I guess no one really cared,because,we was all to busy looking at the Pooh and His friends and we got aotografs.lol.I know,I cant spell.lol.Once I get my camra working,figuring out how to get the pics on here,I will show them all to you.Now my Sister still has mine and my Moms booklets,so,She can get the rest of the charters to sigh our books.lol.Yes,ok,I told you,I am a kid at heart.Think thats why my neice is always saying,I am a teenager.lol.I am 34.lol.We was there only a week,so,everything was all packed in.We saw alot of plays,I saw,Indana jones,beatiuy and the beast,my fave,talk with crush,that was cute,I think that was the fish from Finding Nemo.I lvoe that movie.We got on some rides.You all saw the pic,that was an awsome ride.lol.My one fave ride was were you satdown and you felt like you was in a plane,,but you wasnt,you was going fast,seeing so many diffrent things,it was awsome.Well,I am going to get off of here.My ears are hurting so bad,dont know if it still from the plane ride home or what.You all have a nice night.Be safe and peaceout.I like this time of year,but dont like it when my hands get very dry and feels like I cant move my fingers,maybe its arthitis.lol.

tiggerandpoohbearr.jpg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to catch up on what you've been doing Mandy, missed ya!  My fault, though.  And I like your font very much!  xoxo CATHY

Anonymous said...

I don't mind the big font, I'm getting old and my eyes aren't what they used to be! Disney World has probably changed a lot since I went 16yrs ago. I'm going back next year, it sounds great! Jeannette xx