Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Thanksgiving is almost here.lol.

Good moring J-Landers,

               Hope you all had a good night,I slept good.today is another day to be thankful for that we are alive and well.I just want to say thank you all for being so kind and caring,leaving wonderful comments to brighten my day.I am happy to be here in J-land,you all have helped me so much.We have been there for eachother,I am greatful for that.After work today,I see my thereapyst,at 6,werid jours,but,I do need to see Her and talk with Her.She was nice enough to let me only pay 25 right now.I called Her yesterday and told Her how stressed I been,with worrying about so much.I wonder if She can prescribe me somehting to help me calm down,but She isnt my doctor who gives me my meds.I see a thereapyst and a sycolgst,I know,I am a very bad speller,but you all know what I am saying,right?lol.But,I will ask Her and see what She can do.I think during the Holidays everyone gets so stressed out.But,its good to talk to someone and let all your feelings out.Well,I am going to get offf of here and get a few things done.I hope you all have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving.Peaceout.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda,
Thanks for stopping by my journal. I stopped by Jaymi's journal and left her a comment too. It's good to talk to a therapist, especially now. The holidays are very hard and depressing for a lot of people, so it's good that you're seeking help. Try to relax and spend some time doing something for yourself, even if it's just a bubble bath! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Hugs, Mandy ~