Saturday, November 18, 2006

Just tired.

Goodnight all,

                And this is a goosnight.I am so tired,dont evne know why.I feel all drainded out.All I want to do is get into my covers and go to sleep and thats what I am going to do.So,I am making this short.I hope everyone is enjoying there weekend.I got a little upseet about work,you all must be tired of my saying this and I finally ask Her,why am I working everyday from 1 to 5,I usllay only work it on the weekends,now Shes got me working everyday.I know,SHe did say that She can depend on me getting thigns done,why me?I have a life to.But a good thing came out of it.I am off Thanksgiving and Friday.But in no way,I am getting up early,very early in the moring to go shoping on,what do they still call it?Black Friday?lol.My Mom and Sis usllay trys and go,but it usllay never happends.lol.Anyways,you thought this was going to be short.lol.Be safe and peaceout.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your graphic!! :)

Get some rest!

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

good night, sweet dreams. ((((hugs))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Amanda, how funny, the friday after thanksgiving is my favorite day to go shopping.  I am working thanksgiving, but am off friday to do my shopping.  That is when I start my christmas shopping...
MaryAlice

Anonymous said...

Awwww, you sound so tired...and you work so hard...you need to rest more than you do.  Praying you have a beautiful, restful week ahead...hugs and love,
Joyce
PS...love your tags...very cute!!!!!!