Thursday, November 23, 2006

I am so worn out.But I am glad today was a good day.

Good evening and good night all,hope you all had a wonderful day today.Did I go over bored with all the,what,I am thankful for?lol.Yes,I am tired.Its been a long week,long day.But,I am thankful,that today was a good day,it was nice just spending time with my family and my boyfriend.I wasnt able to take a nap today,Mom and I went to K-mart this moring,man,I was so ready to get out of there,that was the only stoor that was open.You think I am getting up early tommrow moring and going out?I DONT THINK SO.lol.I do want to say,I feel like I am,is there a word called over drained?Or,maybe I should worn out.I feel I just cant stop and have to keep myself moving,I dont know why.But will talk to my new regular doctor about that on tuesday.My Sister goes all out and wants my boyfriend apart of the family,Shes a good Sis.But She did say at the table tonight,that He spoils me.lol.Ok,so,I am.lol.I never had anyone like that in my life to always be there for me and do things for me and ok,He gets me what I need.lol.Not big stuff,execpt for the Dizney trip.Ok,I am getting tired,I just feel overly tired and,I mean,this week has been a little rough,I had more hours.But I feel I just dont want to let my body rest.But in a few munites,I will be taking my meds and going upstairs,getting into my covers,maybe watching a dvd and going to sleep.I have been addicted to watching The Sound Of Muisc,I love it so much.I am looking into getting the whole series of Anne Of Green Gables,I love that one to.I think I got off the sujbect of how special tonight was.My Sister and family was suspirsed to see my boyfrined there,my 2 nephews and neice came running outside to the truck 2 of them had no socks on and I was like get back in that house before you get sick.lol.My neice Katie ran back into the house and said,Gary is here,Gary is here.lol.It was a night,I will remember for a long time.It was special.I love my family so much.I love you all.But right now,I am off to bed.How ever,I forgot to mention what happend today,with Mom and I,man was it CRAZY!!!!You had your types of people who was rude or nice.It was a mess and on the way home driving,my Mom that is,I am so nervous anymore now when I am with Her,it isnt Her falt,but we could have been in 2 accidents.One jerk,broke the law,I mean,what He did,He wasnt even thinking.He was trying to cut in front,He did,what was He in such a hury for?Just makes me mad.Anyways,I better get off of here and just try and relax and sleep.Hope you all had a safe Holiday.Peaceout.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a great day and it was nice they were all so welcoming to Gary.  Hugs.  Terry x x