Friday, November 24, 2006

The Day After Thanksgiving

The before pic.

Waiting paticenly to eat

Thats Dad,kinda blury,sorry.lol.

Thats my Gary,Hes kinda shy about His looks,but,I think Hes handsome,just the way He is.

The day after Thanksgiving,

I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving last night.I had a great time.It was nice just spending time with my family.Everyone was susprised to see my boyfriend,as I said in my last night entry.He had a good time to.He hardly gets a good cooked meal,so it was nice for Him to be there and get a good meal.My Sister is a good cook.Dad cooked the turkey,my Brother N law carved it.Everyone was sitting around the table,just enjoying a good meal and a good converstion.They always tease me because,when they gather together at my house,I go in my room right after its over.lol.My brother n LAw was like you cant do that here,I should of said,well,I can go up to my nephew and neices room.lol.But I didnt.It was nice just sitting with all of them.I hope you like the pics,wish I would of got mor of everyone.My cell phone actullay takes some good pics.I hope you all will be safe out there today on Black Friday,there is alot of traffic out there.Well,I better get off of here and get a few things done.Have a great day all and be safe out there.Peaceout.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pictures! Molly

Anonymous said...

A lovely family you have.....
A great entry for Krissy's hunt...
Linda :)