Monday, November 27, 2006

Thank you all for your help.

Hi you guys,

             I just wanted to bring to you alls attention,that I didnt mean to  what so ever to mess up all the pretty grafics.Thank you to Ddesgins for bringing it to my attention.In the near future,I will do my best to save them the right way.I knew I was doing some thing worng.I am clueless and dumb founded about this stuff.Thank you all for trying to help me out in all of this.You all gave me good advice on what I need to do from now on.What a blessed family I have here in J-land who cares enough to show me what I am doing worng.Note,I dont and would never mess any of the beatiful graffics you all sent me.I feel so bad,because,I have messed up.Hoping they will be ok and I can go back and save them the right way.I just cant thank you enough.The graffics are apart of my journal,each and everyone of you have a beatiful talent that should not go on ignore.I just wanted you all to know.Thank you so much for all of the advice and all of you wodnerful,beatiful graffics.I am feeling a litle tired after taking my meds,so,I am going to take a little nap before heaidng out.Be saafe and peaceout.

No comments: