Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I am going into lala land.lol.

This would be my usllay,good evening or good night yal,but,I am so worn out,all,I want to do is,eat a sandwhich and go to bed.I am not going to worry about my job anymore,just going to let it be for now.I am to stressed to be stressed.Yeah,I know,what do I have to be stresed about?ALot,I will tell ya,but,I am not.I hurt all over.I was washing the trays from work tonight and I put some on top and they was all wet and they fell on my head,hit my forhead and my shoulder,so,I am aching tonight.I am just going to take another Ambein and get something to eat.That stuff isnt cheap,I said that already,didnt I?lol.ANyways,goodnight.Be safe and peaceout.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rest good tonight.  Sounds like you had a long day.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good case for workers compensation and that would pay for those meds.  Sleeping meds don't help with the headache usually though.  So sorry you're going through so much.  I wish I could talk to somebody for you.
NELISHIA
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/

Anonymous said...

Mandy whenever you hurt yourself at work ALWAYS fill out an accident report. Something that may seem minor can end up being alot worse than you thought.Like me for example,I wasn't going to fill a report out but thank God I did,or I wouldn't have wormans comp right now and I'd be in a mess. I hope you feel better. Try not to stress. I always tell myself Im to blessed to be stressed :),it helps. Tomorrows anew day and I pray its a great one for you.

Hugs
angelrose

Anonymous said...

You should have reported that accident and filled in the necessary forms.  Hope you are not hurting as much today. You take care.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/