Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Work,Work,work,is that all you ever talk about?lol.

Today is the I am hoping when I go to work,I can get a chance to talk to one of the managers.I am working by myself,so,thats a good thing.Just relizing how happy I am not at work.So,I am just going to try and be bold enough and just talk to them.I hope one of the managers I like is there.Havent seen Him in a few days.So,I dont.We shall see.On the other hand.I am tired,dont know why and I dont feel like going to work.lol.Have a nice day all.Be safe and peaceout.Of course,work will be busy for me,because,there is always stuff for me to do.lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know its hard, but keep a positive attitude because there is alot of competition for jobs and someone would love your job I'm sure.  Stay positive and thankful you have a job.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/      Tracy

Anonymous said...

stopping by to say hi. hope today went well. ((((((hugs)))))
Cindy