Thursday, November 16, 2006

Out and about.

CabsCreationnnn.jpg

Good moring all,

           MAybe I can actulay get an Entry in this moring.lol.Nothing planed for me today,execpt,probllay going to the stoor with my Mom.Sometimes,I feel like just saying no,I dont want to go.lol.But I guess I will.They are calling for  bad weather all day today,rain,thunderstorms.Maybe thats why my knee was acting up.lol.Its werid,but true,my knee can feel when its rainy,snowy or damp out.I know,I am geting old,right?lol.I feel like going back to bed.I eat another box of my favr peprige farm cookies,I think I wont by anymore for a whule.But if I see em,I wil want them.My habit,is I take them to my room.lol.I am going to start filling out my christmas cards.But I guess I better get off of here and get cleaned up.But when we get home from the stoor,I am taking it easy today.Dress warm today.Be safe and peaceout.

AutunmHarmonyAmanda-1.gif

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've had a few surgeries so when it does rain i am sick and aching from it as well.

Anonymous said...

Have a great day! :) Molly

Anonymous said...

Maybe thats why my knees hurt sometimes.  I'm gonna keep an eye on that and see if thats the reason.  By the way, shopping with mom isn't all that bad.  My daughter (17) still shops with me (even thought she would love to say no) but she knows that it is quality time together and she wants to make me happy.  So....shop with mom and remember to smile.  LOLOLOL.
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy,

I hope you had a great day shopping with your Mom today.  I know how it is with the cookies!  If they're in the house, then they won't be long! lol  Having a weather forecasting knee doesn't mean is not a sign of old age!  Hope it's not hurting too bad.

Dirk
http://journals.aol.com/tsalagiprincess1/JumpingOffTheDeepEnd/  

Anonymous said...

No dressing warm for me!  It's 82 degrees here today!  People are wearing shorts and kids are running around outside barefoot!  We don't have winter in Southern California! lol

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

I don't like going shopping with anyone! I hate shopping and would rather run round the shops at top speed to get it over and done with, I don't think any of my friends could keep up with me! Have a good weekend! Jeannette xx