Tuesday, November 28, 2006

ok,I think I am finally,somewhat,getting the hang of the graffis now.lol.Duh me.lol.

Thanks Sazzymademe for my beatiful graffic.

Good evening yal,

       Sorry I didnt get back sooner.My Doctors app wemt ok,but,I have to get some blood work done,He wants to make sure I am ok.He seems like a good doctor.The place was easy to find,right around the corner from my house.So,Thursday Gary is taking me to get the blood work done,after He gets off of work at 2.Hoping it wont be busy.He wants to check everything,my throid,I know,bad speller.He read my whole note,well,He was with me when He was reading it.He gave me a prescription for Ambion,how ever you spell it.But I am also taking Amatriplyn.So,maybe,I will just take the Ambion and see how that does.I have had it before and made me really sleepy,like I was drunk and couldnt even get out of bed.lol.I dont drink.Maybe,once in a blue moon,blue,blue moon.lol.Ok,you can tell I am really tired.lol.You guys,please say a prayer for my Mom,She really needs it.We had a tif and havent spoken all day,all night,I know you shouldnt go to be angry and I did say sorry.You all should read my private journal to find out.I am just in a loop.I dont know what to do.Anyways,I hope you all have a good night.Thanks for being so,kind and caring.Be safe and peaceout.One more thing before I go.Thanks for eveeryone who was helping me out how to actullay save the graffics.I love you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad your Dr. appointment went well. sorry you had a fight with your Mom. hope you and Gary had a good day! love the graphic. maybe tomorrow will be better. :)
Molly