Thursday, November 16, 2006

Yes,I am very talkative.lol.Bare yourselfs.lol.

Good evening yal,

           Hows it going?Good I hope.I am doing pretty good here.I am going to get ready to go to bed after I do this Entry.I feel like I had a whole week off.lol.It was fun,and than again,not having any money in my pocket,due to being on vaction and I already had cashed my vaction time in before I left,so,I didnt get a pay check last week,will get one tommrow.And there is a whole in my pocket already.lol.But,nothing for me,I am doing Christmas shoping.Its going to be easy this year.I know what I am going to get Gary.He says His Micowave works,but,it hasnt for a while,so,I am going to get Him one and He is always needing pots and pans.I alwys get Him somehting from Avon,He loves the clone,how ever you spell it,I know,I cant spelled.And no,I dont want to clone Him.lol.I am going to get Him 2 big gifts and a few small ones.Gary and I decied to get a Gift Card for my Mom at Khols.For my Dad,I have no clue.lol.Hes even more hard than anyone.My boyfriend is somewhat pretty easy.I am also getting my Sister a Gift Card from either Target or Khols.Sometimes its funny,because,we usllay wind up getting eachother the same thing.Like one year,we got eachother pjs.lol.In a way,I am glad,I wont be working to much,so,this year,I can actullay not be in panic to get everything done,meaning,when that happends,and I am usllay working alot,like say,8 hours everday,which I used to be working,I cant do that,my whole body would shut down,my kness would be so swolen up that I can hardly walk and that has happend to many times.Last year when we had the meaniest boss in our dapartment,which by the way,She quit.lol.She was hard on me,thats a long story I will get into at another time.It was right around Christmas time,She had me working 8 hours everyday,with only one day off.One day Gary picked me up,went to get something to eat,we was sitting at a bar and I was in alot of pain.When we was leaving,I had to lean on His shoulder and someone had to get me a chair,thats how bad my knees get at times.I am somewhat happy and hoping this all goes right,that,either my hours will change and I will get a few more hours,or,my boss,not the mean one,my boss that was working before this one will come back.I over heard.I know,thats not nice.lol.But I couldnt help it.One of the co workers was like,I bet you will be glad about that,I did say,I liked it the way it is now,and She was like you know you want more hours,I didnt say anything.lol.Its nice to have this boss,yes,She doesnt get mad at you if you dont get things done or if somehting goes worng.I like that.You dont have to worry when you leave.And if the other boss happends to come back,I just hope She has changed.She can be bossy to.I know,its hard on a boss,I really do.Thats why,NO WAY I WOULD EVER BE A BOSS!!!!!lol.I give them all the credit for what they do.Let me tell you,she has been there for me alot and helped me out in so many ways.I guess you can say I was HEr pet.I dont think some people didnt like that.Oh well.One good thing about that is,if She does come back.oh boy,I better watch out,because,that bakery,will be taken all out and put it all back together the way it was,meaning,the bakery now,is a huge mess and I dont want to feel like I am judgeing,but,She will have it spotless clean in a hearbeat.lol.Let me tell you,I hate it now,cause it is a mess and you cant find anything.I try my best to clean things.But,its like the boss now,doesnt care.Ok,enough about me venting with that.I did get a card today,which was a very nice thought.It was from my dentist,I gave my boss,the number and She called,I told my boss,I said,I think its about time you need to go.lol.Why do so many people dont like going to the dentist?And,yes,I am one of them.lol.But thats all taken care of.I need to email my Brother or better yet my Sister N Law from London and see what the kids would like for Christmas.My Brother doesnt read His email much.lol.Hes a man.lol.Anyways,I am going to get off of here and get to bed.Might sit up and get my address strighten out.Did I tell you the lights went out in our house this evening?Very realery it does,even in a bad storm,but it did today.I just took a nap and it came on.Boy,I must be talkative tonight.lol.Hey,does anyone know any stress excerise?I know of one,that I do alot and sometimes at work.I take my hands,put them behind my back and give it a good stretch.Ok,I am off.Goodnight.Sweet Dreams,dont let the bed bugs bite.Be safe and Peaceout.I really dont know why I am in a good mood.lol.Oh yeah,one more thing,I havent made my mind up yet about deleting my private journal,one of my J-landers mentioned that I shouldnt delete it yet,cant remember who.Thank you.TaTa.Did I see,Photo Bucket changed a little bit?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda.  I sure hope your job works out the way you want it to.  It's hard to go to work knowing that it will be miserable.  And I haven't been in Photobucket for a few days.  It may have changed since then. lol  have a great weekend.  Hugs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have your Christmas list about ready! :) Cute graphic.  Have a nice day tomorrow. Molly