Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Its all good.lol.

magialthings.jpg

Good moring all,

                  Hope you all had a godnights rest.I had a good night sleep,well,somewhat.Everything is ok with my boyfriend and I.Thank you all for your wonderful and good advice for me.I am greatful to have wodnerful friends like you.I woke up early this moring and found a text message,from,guess who?Yup,it was from my boyfriend.So,we made up.lol.But,you all are right,we really do need to sit down and talk things out.Just dnt know how to do that.Who would of thought my journal would last this long.lol.I would hear a few J-landers say when they first start there journal,that they want to delet it,but dont.Its funny.lol.But I think I am going to delet my other one.As I really dont use it that much,but,I want to make another one that will be more useful to me.Will,let you know what I will do.I fnally got rid of all of the unwantted stuff I didnt use and saved all of my graffics right onto PB.I am proud of myself.lol.Now I want to go through my favorite places and add all the journals I added in there onto my journal.But have a question for you all.When I add all of my stuf from my favorite places to my journal,does that mean it will save forever?Or should I still keep it in my fave places?Thank you for your help.Nothing on todays agenda.I think Mom wanted to go to Target,but,She went back to sleep.I have a dentist app,that I keep calling it off,so,I  better keep this one.lol.I wont be in there to long.I will be going out with my boyfriend today.I hope you all have a nice day and will talk with all later.Be safe and peaceout.

chipmunks.jpg

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww so happy you and your boyfriend made up. yes a long talk sounds like a very good idea. hope you have a nice day. (((((((((hugs)))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Awwwwe. I love the Raccoons!!! Soooo Cute!!!
Have fun today, and have a good one!!
God Bless,
Liz
http://journals.aol.com/bethjunebug/Bethjunebug

Anonymous said...

Sounds like all is good in your world.  Stay positive and it will all work out.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you and Gary made up so quick! The stuff should save on your journal for good, I always keep it in my Favourites though! Have a good day! Jeannette xx  http://beta.journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/