Thursday, November 23, 2006

I am thankful for you all,have a Happy Thanksgiving Day.

Happy Thanksgiving Day to you all,

  Its a wonderful day to be alive and to be thankful for many things.I am very thankful for everything,I am thankful that I got up this moring,got online,check my mail and saw my wonderful J-land friends.So,I want to wish you all again,a safe and Happy Thanksgiving,even to thoes journals I havent met yet.Its a blessings to know you all.I feel like we are one big happy family.We have our ups and downs,but we are always there for eachother.You all are so caring and giving.I probllay said before,but,will say it again what I am thankful for.I am thankful that I have so many special people in my life,like my family whos always been there,my boyfriend who is also there for me,no matter what,my bestfriend,my J-landers,my online friends.When I started this journal,I could never even think it would go this far,to go this far to even getting to know you all,how specail you are.I do want to say thank you to an online friend who,doesnt have a journal and always comes by to comment on mine.You are very special,Molly,thank you.Thank you to all.Have a wodnerful thanksgiving.Me and my parents and maybe my boyfriend are going over to my Sisters house,having our traditon Thanksgiving.Its always nice when we are there.I will tell you all about that later.Be safe and be happy,enjoy your special day with the ones you love.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Amanda...may your day be as special as you are to all of us!!!
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful day today.  Hugs.  Terry x

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great day too! love the graphics! Molly :)