Saturday, November 25, 2006

Another beatiful day.

I wanted to say thank you to Desgins for the above graffic and Sazzymademe for the graffic at the end,they are on my side bar,they have beatiful art work,check them out.

Good moring all,

                 I think aol is being slow today.Uggggg,I have to go to work today.But,I am thankful I have a job.I hope everyone had a ncie Thanksgiving and hope you all will have a great weekend.I added some more people to my private journal,let me know if you got the link.Well,I am off,need to do a few things before heading off to work soon.Besafe and peaceout.NOw,its time for Christmas graffis.lol.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes well at work.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

hope you have a nice day at work. ((((((((hugs))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Your journal looks nice. :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice, Mandy!  Beautiful Graphics!  Have a nice day at work!

Hugss
jackie
http://journals.aol.com/siennastarr/Hopefloats/