Monday, November 6, 2006

So much catching up to do.

Moring all,

               Just a quicky entry.I been doing some catching up and cleaning up here on my pc.I do want to share my vactipn trip with you all.But that will be a little later.Just so much to do around the house.But wanted to let you all know,I am back and had a wodnerful time.I had to finally turn off my alters to get some caching up to do.Sorry if I missed anyone.But,I hope you all had a nice Halloween.I missed you all so much.I will be back later and turn on my alters again,soon.Have a wonderful day.Be safe.Peaceout.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take your time and do what you need to do.  Looking forward to hearing all about your vacation.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

take your time, don't get yourself in a frenzy. we will wait to see your pics from your vacation. and also, Welcome Home. (((((((hugs)))))))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Gladm your back.  Hope you have pics to share.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

WELCOME BACK WE MISSED YOU!!!!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR ALL ABOUT IT!!!!! (((((((((HUGS))))))))))))) KELLY

Anonymous said...

im sorry i cant read your font but i hope you are having a good day.

Anonymous said...

Hope you get that font thing fixed....I am trying to clean up my pc as well!  Hugs to you; miss Hugsdoodlewacky!!!!!TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time! Just get back to normal before you tell us about your trip. Have a good week! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

so happy that your back and had a great time.