Thursday, November 30, 2006

My body aches all over.

Oh,I am so,I dont know how I am feeling but right now,why am I even typing?I feel rotton to the bone.Every body in my bone aches and I feel like puking.Like you really wanted to hear that.At least I went and got some blood work dwran.I have small tiyn veins,so,they did it in my hand.Ouchie.lol.Anywyas,no graffics,tonight.Which I am still trying to work on.I think I did something worng,I dont know,will work it out later.All I feel like doing,is getting into my covers and going to sleep.I hope you all have a nice weekend.I hope I will feel better tommrow.Be safe and peaceout.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's natural to be like this when you're in pain, Mandy.  I know it's hard, but you always manage to get here and let it out - that's alot when you're feeling so rotten, you just want to tell someone and that's good, you have so many friends who care.  I have my blood work done from my hand, too - butterfly needles they're called lol.  Get your rest, tomorrow awaits.  xoxo
CATHY http://journals.aol.com/luddie343/DARETOTHINK/  

Anonymous said...

Get some sleep.. take care of you.  The rest can wait.
hugs and feel better soon
d