Monday, November 6, 2006

I dont like my smile in this pic...ack.

Pic10.jpg

Ok,so,I thought about it and was thinking of not putting this pic in here,I dont like the way I looked,ack,terrible picture of me.But,wanted to show you all some pics I had on my phone.I dont even know who this charter is.lol.I seen Him around but cant remember who it is.lol.But you see the booklet in my hand?I got His autograf.lol.But like I said earlyer,my Sister is going to get the rest of them for me and Mom.lol.I talked to my Sister tonight,they are still in Fl,they had 2 weeks,we only had one.lol.She is going to let me know when She will email me the rest of the pics.Than I will show them to you.I remember now,there is one good pic She took of my and in the back ground is,I belive it was Shrek.lol.We was both smiling.lol.Some reason,I cant stand my smile,I dont know why.Sometimes I do,which isnt alot,but most of the time I dont.Am I making any sence?lol.this time,I am getting off of here for the night.Be safe,Peaceout.

AmandaPumpkinHead.gif

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a sweet, natural, unposed picture, I like it.  You should see the ones in my Profile, I can't take one single good picture!  xoxo CATHY
http://journals.aol.com.luddie343/DARETOTHINK/

Anonymous said...

You look fine, Mandy!  Don't be so hard on yourself!  You just look like you were kind of shy when the pic was taken!  I have no clue who that guy is either, but he reminds me of  someone I went to school with......way back when the dinosaurs roamed the earth! lol

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

cute picture.
Molly

Anonymous said...

I am awful at getting my picture taken..you look fine sweetie...so smile!  Big huggies right back at ya!  TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

you looked fine in the pic. ((((hugs)))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

He looks like a cartoon character,lol, you look just fine, you just forgot to look at the camera :)

angelrose

Anonymous said...

HEY, I LIKE THAT PICTURE OF YOU!!! BUT I AM LIKE YOU, I DO NOT KNOW WHO THE CHARACTER IS EITHER! LOL
I DO NOT EVER TAKE A GOOD PICTURE, SO I HAVE GIVEN UP CARING! LOL
LOVE YA,
CARLENE

Anonymous said...

I love the picture! :o) You look great! :o)
Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/seraphoflove9001/Pleasedonttakelifeforgranted/

Anonymous said...

You look good and like you ar enjoying yourself! But I never like any pictures of myself women are too critical when it comes to there self! And the character is one of the little einsteins LOL what can I say I am a moomy of 3!!!! ;0)

Anonymous said...

We never like our own photos! I don't like photos of me smiling either! Don't know who that is who's standing with you either! Jeannette xx  http://beta.journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/

Anonymous said...

Hi honey!!!!  Do you go by Mandy??  Nice to meet you =)!!  I am Krissy's sister.  You stopped by my journal a couple of days ago and gave me a hug.  I love hugs!!  I love the name of your journal, too.  We can never get enough hugs so I am sending hugs back to you... (((((((((((((((((Mandy)))))))))))))))).  I never like having my picture taken so there aren't many pictures of me in this world. LOLYou look nice in this picture, though, hon.  It is very natural and unposed.  I like pics like that!  You look happy!  So, you visited Disney World?  I have kids and a grandson down in FL.  You are from MD?  I live in PA.  We aren't very far from each other then =).  It's a small world.  Take care and nice to meet you again.  I will stop by again.  Hope you stop by my place again, too!  Hugs, Val xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason