Friday, November 10, 2006

I dont know what to do anymore,I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lazypiglet.jpg

I couldnt find the right pic that fits my mood tonight.lol.But sure wishing I was Piglet right now.lol.He just looks like Hes just relaxing and not having a care in the world,well,you know what I mean.I did things diffrent tonight.lol.oh well.Does anyone know how I can clean out my aol box,or what ever you call it?DAd was kinda fussing with me and says I got all this junk on here.lol.So,I need to know if anyone knows what I can do.I dont want to get rid of all the graffics I have,but,maybe I can put them somewere else.I love Photobucket,but probllay would take me forever.I NEED HELP IN BOTH SITITONS.I want to clean this all out.I think He got mad because,our puter is slowly turning on and off.So,if anyone knows what I can do,let me know.Thanks.Sorry if I seem a little out of it tonight.I am just fristated,mad angry,all of the above.So,I n eed advice all around.lol.Thank you so much.I love you all.Ok,so,I usllay start out with a how sre you doing all and hope you all are having a good night,I really do  hope you all are.But,I am stressed out.Let me tell you something,if I had a pain killer,I would take a few right now,but I dont have any,so dont worry,I will be ok.I hope.No,I will be.Just work is stresing me out right now and I dont know what tod,among other things.I went into work and it was ok for a while,than I guess,a snitch said soemthing about me getting my early hours back to my boss,so,we was all talking and I finally said,well,I should get early hours,because He is underneath me and they was all like,it all depends on what you can do.I am like,if my other boss was working there,it wouldnt be that way.So I kept to myself and didnt say anyhting,but,I had to go used the restroom and yes,I cryed,had tears running down my face,cryed like a baby and I tryed covvering it up.lol.Best way I can.I did,till my one co worker was talking ,She kept asking me what was worng and I said nothing,than,She said,why dont you ask the head boss of the storr if you can get more hours some were else,that did it,I started crying,you know the quiet crying type,I did,yes I did,which I wish I shouldnt have done it,but I did.I broke down and cryed.She asked me,why are ou crying and I said,what,I am not going to get any hours this week?Than my boss asked what was worng and came over and said it will be ok.Sometimes you can help but to cry.Than later on,She wanted to show me the right way to wash the trays because people in the moring was complaing,She was like,you need to do things the right way,if you want the hours.Bla Bal.I forgot to mentioned,also,She was like,I dont know what made Her say that,when I first came in after a little bit I was there,She was like,someone bumped me?No,THats when they was like,who are you going to bumped.Fair is fair,I  been there long enough,its not fair that people underneath me are working above me.I can see were people who have been there a long time,more than me,and bump me,I can see that,that is only fair.I dont care if something I can and cant do.It is my right,that I get the hours I get.If nothing happends,if it gets any worse,things will happend.I am just fet up,mad and angry.Not looking forward to seeing my hours,what they are for next week.somethings going to be done and it will be done.My boss told me if I had any problems,talk to the head boss like I did before,well,I will,I will see what it is like tommrow.But I will  be doomed if my hours are messed up.That place is such a mess in that bakeryNothing is cleaned.I just dont know what to do.But I will see when tommrow comes.Thank you for listning to me rambling on.lol.Hope you all have a good weekend.Be safe and peaceout.Can you tell I am a litle out of it?Ok,I am leaving now.lol.Be safe and peaceout.

Mooooonlighting.jpg

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry amanda--as someone who has done lots of crying lately i understand sometimes you have to just cry!
I hope it all works out for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! what a bad night you had .poor thing :( you need a good rest. hope tomorrow is better. {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Molly

Anonymous said...

I hope tomorrow is better for you. Don't take any crap from anyone, or they will continue to run over you. I cry to when I get angry. Or upset, or sad, or happy, for any reason these days. Don't worry about it. Thats what women do.
Good night,
God Bless,
Liz
http://journals.aol.com/bethjunebug/Bethjunebug

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a better time at work, it just isn't fair on you. Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

TT IS OK TO CRY, EVEN IF WE DON'T LIKE TO IN FRONT OF OTHERS....SEEMS LIKE YOU NEED TO TALK TO THE BIG BOSS.
LOVE YA,
CARLENE