Monday, November 6, 2006

I am still not done yet.lol.

wowie,just getting back into the swing of things here.Hope everyone is having a nice evening.I turned on my alerts again.lol.So,I am good to go now.Funny thing thoe,when I got home and checked to see if I had any add comments,I didnt till I clicked onto my journal,so,aol must be at again.Darn aol.lol.Anyways,bare with me,still have so  much to do.Now,I have to think about Christmas!lol.Have so many to buy for and boyfriend says,dont get me anything and you know I have to get Him somehting.Hes alwys so hard to buy for,somewhat.I think I am going to get Him some clothes and other thigns.I did get Him a few tee shirts from Dizney,one with the Mickey,Dondald,goofy and Pluto,says 2006,and the other one which is my fave,says,Grumpy on it and something,badmad dude.lol.Cant remember.lol.Anywyas,I am going to get off of here and eat my dinner and settle in for a munite and will be back on here later.Be safe and peaceout.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Men are always so hard to buy for, the choice is so limited compared with buying for women.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

My partner is hard to buy for but he actually gave me a list this year, first time in 21yrs! Hope you find yours something nice, they always say don't buy them anything but we always do! Lol! Have a good day! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

well if u turned off all of you alerts you wouldnt recieve journal comments neither in your email. Next time just make sure u turn off the new journal entries not your comments too lol.

Anonymous said...

Try taking God shopping with you ,works everytime for me :), truly try it, its awesome.

hugs
angelrose