Monday, November 20, 2006

Thank you all for ebing you!!!!!!!!!

Hi all,

        Good moring,hope you all is having a good day today.I feel somewhat better.Thank you all so much for the encourging comments.I am so greatful for you all and love each and everyone one of you.I am still feeling stressed about a few things,but,GOd must of been looking out for me,because,I had to make 3 phone calls this moring.I made a call to my bank and I only have a 100 in there,should of been more,Dad says they are taking 12 dollars out,I guess,everytime I use it,but,I havent even been going to the bank in a while.So tommrow,I am taking it all out and I want to open another account into another bank,which there is a bank right inside my stoor,it is Providences,I hope its a good bank and will be much easy for me to just cash it there.We shall see.lol.I than callled my Arthitis doctor and left a nessage for Him,telling him,I cannot afford paying 3 hundred dollars for my shots,it is just to much and I would like to go back and pay 100,they probllay have gone up some,but,it will be much easy for to do that.They sent me a paper,trying to get it free,but,it doesnt work that way,they look into seeing hoe much you get payed and I dont get payed that much.So,I told Him how I felt and thats what I wanted.Last,I made a call to my therepyst,sounded like I was almost crying and I told Her how I am feeling about being stressed out,because,I cant pay my bills on time.She still wants me to come in tommrow and we can talk about it and see what we can do.She was very nice.I am still stressed about a few other things,but,I will put that in my private journal.I didnt delet it,I think I need that one.Anyways,thank you so much.I know,one ting is I need rest,I havent gotton much of it.I cant seem to relax.Last night,how ever,I did a little bit.Anyways,I am about to leave for work.I hope you all have a nice day.If I dont hear from any of you all,I wish you all a safe and Happy thanksgiving.Belive me,I am greatful for so many things.Be safe and peaceout.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry my friend. I just could not read that pink type.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

happy thanksgiving, hope you have a great week. (((hugs))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I love my therapist--she's called me every 3-4 days to see how I am doing with this surgery thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!