Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Its time to get up,out of bed and take a cold shower.lol.That will wake you up.lol.

I think I finally know what I was doing worng.lol.

Good moring all,

            Hope you all had a good night.I slept alright.I have my app today,which I am glad I am going.I wrote a 5 page letter to my Doctor.lol.You think thats a big long?I wrote of everything how I am feeling,what I am going through.I always get nervous seeing new doctors.I hope this one will be a good one.Its near my house,so thats a good thing.My Dad will drop me off and Gary will pick me up.Today doesnt even feel like a Tusday.feels more like a Wed or Thurs.When Gary picks me up,it is our date night,or date day,I should say.lol.I want to go to the dollar stoor.I love going there.They always have cute stuff.Thats were I usllay get my christmas stuff for my Co workers.I cant afford spending 25 dollars.But we shall see.Anyways,I cant figure out what I am doing worng with my graffics.But I will figure it out soon enough.I hope you all will have a blessed day.I am thinking of making another journal.Dont know how you all do it,with keeping so many journals.lol.Be safe and peaceout.Oh yeah,one more thing.If you go to Krissy journal,they have a Christmas journal,I been looking at it and came accross something that I am going to do.Writting a letter to the soliders.I think is a great idea that Krissy and HEr SIster thought of.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your Dr. reads the whole thing.  That would be so helpful to him.  I'm going to write to the soldiers too.  It is a sweet idea.  I hope you get to go to the Dollar Store.  I love them too!  I like THE DOLLAR TREE stores alot.  Pretty cool stuff there.
NELISHIA
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/

Anonymous said...

Hope the Dr. appt. goes well. Enjoy your date day with Gary....Have fun at the $ store...let us hear from you tonight. :) Molly

Anonymous said...

Have fun out tonight Amanda!  Hugs and GBU, Shelly