Wednesday, November 8, 2006

I am hafl falling asleep here.

Good evening all,

               Hope you all is having a good night.I am so tired,didnt think I wanted to do an Entry,but,I decied to do one.I guess work tonight took alot on me.I was talking to a good friend of mine who works with,She works in the Deli,I am in the bakery.She was telling me,I need to stand up and talk to my boss about my hours and I was like,if I do that,than what if She doesnt give me the hours I have right now.Even thoe they are only 4 hours,but I been working everyday.I want to talk to my boss,but I will be honest with you,I am scared to talk to Her.I tryed talking to Her a few times about it and She kinda just gave me the run around.Its not fair,I probllay sound like I am asking for to much,that,I should be greatful for what I have,I am,I truly am,but,I feel like I have no life working theses hours.I could use a prayer on how o talk to Her.My friend was saying talk to Her alone.I get so nervous.I want my moring hours back.I dont mind working a few late nights,I dont mind that.Mind you,when the holidays arrive and someone works early in the moring and they are udnerneath me,belive you and I,I will say something.But I dont think She would do that to me,I hope not.I know She said She can depend on me,getting the work done at night because no one else wont do it.Shes a nice boss,I like Her.But its not fair.One thig I want to add here before I fall alseep at the puter.It jsut keeps bottling in my mind,When one of the coworkers I work with,She works in the moring and one day when I used to work in the moring,why on earth would She ask me a question,are you predist?I just looked at Her for a munite and I said no.Who do She think I am.I dont know what made Her ask me that,when I know alo of my friends are black.This one lady in the deli,I call Her Moma and we always hug eachother.I havent seen Her in a while and tonight was a long time sience I seen Her.I went up and gave Her a hug.Anyways,I better get off of here and ge some sleep.I am about to fall asleep here.Was going to add a pic,maybe I will do that tommrow.Have a nice night all.Be safe and peaceout.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do hope you can talk to your boss and get your hours changed Mandy. I'm sure she'd listen to you if you explained, make up a problem with it even! That was a strange question to ask if you were prejudiced, people have asked me that brefore even though my partner is black! Lol! Jeannette xx