Saturday, November 11, 2006

Today is another day.

cabcreationssssssssss.jpg

Hi all,

           Good moring,hope you all had a good night sleep.I slept pretty good.Thank you all so much for the nice encourgment comments you left me last night.Its nice to get up,get online and see how many added comments you have.But,sorry about adding it 4 times,I was having journal problems and didnt think it would work,till I saw my comments and checked my journal.So,I thank you all.You all mean alot to me.You know who you are.lol.Each and everyone of you.I am still dreading to go into work today,I know they probllay was talking about me and I know I shouldnt worry.tell me,it will all be ok.I think I need to pray more often,I been kinda bad about doing that.Maybe God has a plan for me,I dont know.Yes,I am still upset and actullay hurt about it.But,I am going to try and not let it get to me,which is impossible to do.lol.I might even talk to the head manager and see if maybe I can help out somewere else in the stoor,but,still work in the bakery.But I just would like to see how my hours are doing.Well,I kinda am dreading to look at them today.My boss doesnt put the scudal up till later in the day and it is susposed to be up by 12,so,hoping it will be up by the time I get there at 1.I feel like I have no life,because of working theeses hours.I never get to spend anytime with my boyfriend.So,I will just have to see how things go.Anyways,I am going to get off of here and get a few things done.I always say that,dont I?lol.My Boss already told me I was off tommrow,than She said,dont old me to that.So,who knows.Sundays are time and a half.She said She is trying to let everyone work a Sunday.Yeah,right.I dont know what to belive anymore.Dont get me worng,like I said before,She is nice.I know She depends on me.But,you know how I feel,still pretty upset.Ok,now,I am going to get off of here.Be safe and peaceout.

anew.jpg

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope that you feel happier soon and that work goes well.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Mandy... Just hold your head up high, walk in to your job, and do the best you can do.  Don't get mad.. just keep a cool head.  Getting mad only frustrates your coworkers and your boss.  

It will be fine.. :)

Hang in there..

Hugs

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a good day...don't worry so much. take a deep breath.... stay calm do your job with a smile and go home and get some rest. :)Molly

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel Mandy. My boss depends on me too much, she knows I'm always there to cover, I'm a supervisor but as we're so short staffed I always end up doing everybody elses shifts! Take care, have a good day! Jeannette xx