Saturday, November 11, 2006

Getting things done.Hope it stays that way.

Goodnight all,

    cid_01fc01c408abb18a30b06401a8c0-1.gif                I really need to get off of here and hit the hay.lol.I been on here for a while.I hope you all have a goodnight sleep.I have to get up early for a change.Lets see how well I will do.lol.I have to be at work at 8,well,I am going in with my boyfriend at 7,so,Dad wont have to take me.lol.They might even let me start early,who knows.One thing,which I shouldnt worry about is,I will see one coworker who I havent see for a long time,because of hours and me being on vaction.Thats the one who asked if I was predisit.But,I am not going to let Her get to me.Shes also the one whos been complainging about me.Oh well.Anyways,I been on here,going through my graffics and pictures that I wanted and dont want.I been deleting alot of them,than going into the recyling bin and delete them from there.I hope that worked?I didnt relize ow much stuf I had in there that I didnt even use and some I was like,what was that doing in there.lol.But as soon as I get this taken care of,I am going to use PhotoBucket.Thats what I been using,will take me a while to download all my graffics,but thats.I am almost up to 200 graffics on PB.lol.But is PB a good thing?I dont know anything about the other one that I see people have been using,I did sign up,but,still have no clue.So,I may just stick to PB.I like it.Anyways,thank you all so much for your wodnerful advice.Maybe sometime this week I can strighten out my private journal and some other tid bits.lol.Since I have a few days off from work.I was thinking of doing some kind of side job at home and putting it on here,but I dont know.All I know how to do is make beadded jewerly and someone else is already doing that.I just want to think about maybe doing something on the side to make a little money.Any advive would be helpfu.Ok,I really got to go to bed.I need my beatiuy sleep.lol.I know,I know,I am a bad speller.Have a good night all.Be safe and peaceout.One more thing,will that actullay work,if I keep deleting what I dont want and use,than go to my recyle bin and permently delet them there?Thanks again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet dreams to you. Let me know what you decide on the graphics.

Hugs
angelrose

Anonymous said...

Yes, that should clear your computer of a lot of stuff if you permanently delete it from the recycle bin. I have Photobucket, it's great for storing and for finding the graphics you want. Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Yes Mandy, it will delete them for good. : )  And goodnight,  even though it's now morning. lol  Love ya and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy, I know nothing about the technical stuff but there are a lot of experts out there.  I think its great the graphics you have managed to get on there!!  Hope you had a great sleep.  Hugs.  Terry x