Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Wed evening stuff.

img223/488/animation2wc9.png

Hi all,

How is everyone doing?Good I hope.I am doing alright here.My dad doesnt know what He wants to do.So,who knows whats going to happend.Which,I am not going to worry about it till it happends.Of course,you all are saying right now,you know you are going to worry.LOL.But thats that.

img240/2716/catty2nub8.jpg

I am kinda excited about seeing a new Doctor.I am looking forward to it.I hope it is a good Doctor and I get some answers.I have to call the other Doc and cancel my app.Because,I am not going back there.No way.I hope I dont sit in there for hours.I dont think that will happend.But I will tell you all whats going on.I wrote a 3 page letter.LOL.

img508/609/animalsje0.jpg

But on the other hand,I am doing pretty good right about now.I bought this tea called good mood tea and it is good.LOL.I add a little sugar and honey and I am good to go.I just wish it was tommrow already.LOL.But it will be.We dont get any trick or Treaters.I know I pictured a pic of my front of the house before and it looks like a haunted house at night.LOL.Plus we live way back in the back with other houses in between us.Besides our lights are always out.when we were little we used to have Halloween partys.It was fun and scary.LOL.Be safe and warm out there.This is probllay good night till tommrow.Peaceout.

img225/3199/werewolfmoonrisingamandhm4.png

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rest well

Anonymous said...

We got home around 9 tonight from the church. We all had a fun time. Hope you have a good week. God Bless, Janie

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a good nights sleep.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy, I am sure everything will work out fine regarding the move and you'll find a way to resolve things.  Good luck with the new doctor.  Hugs, Tells x

Anonymous said...

Good Luck with the new doctor.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I love the cat graphic! I do hope that things go well with the new doctor.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Good luck at the new doc...sure glad that you decided to do that. I think you will finally get the help you deserve!