Thursday, October 18, 2007

Just Stuff.

img296/9392/cidc9bb92ff2b9d4e19a4adtm6.png

 

Hi all,

How are yiu all doing?Good I hope.I am ding,actullay,doing alot better today,but it is a day to day thing.I am feeling good today.Dont know why,but,I am.I guess,I am trying to take it one day at a time.I will be honest with you all,I still hate this feeling,the feeling of wanting something I cant have and I dont want it,because its not good for me and I dont need it.I want so much for my life.I am scared to go out there and do it.Yeah,I know,I said that before,didnt I?

img86/7339/champagnefrogdflyfriendcp1.png

So many things I want,I want new things for my room,but one thing I want is my health,i wll be starting to write down a list to give to the Doc next wed,ahead of time,so,I will know what I want to talk about.I always give Her notes.LOL.Now,She is a good Doc,but,She belives,not taking meds for depression,for Herself,Her patiences are diffrent.I dont know how She does it,doing it without anything.She is brave.How does anyone do it without taking anything?Is it really all in your head?I dont know?What do you think?

img144/2932/t2gopinkteacupbighugsviei7.png

I still feel stressed out,but,I am feeling good,I am haning in there,just hope I can hang in there till next wed.Anyways,I am going to get off fo here and get soemthing to eat.Gary just bought my Mcdodnlads and 2 Sweet teas,I get one without ice,one with.have a good evening all.Be safe and warm out there.peaceout.

img502/6199/abcsamandacccvivq5.gif

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do it without anything.  I go on faith alone and biblical confessions.  I hope you get to feeling better soon.  We all have days that we feel better than others though.

Hugs,
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PrayingandBelieving/

Anonymous said...

I know what you say about wanting something that is bad for you,I used to smoke 4-5 packs of cigs a day.Then before my hubby retired he MADE us both quit-cold turkey-as in no gonna have the $ anymore to buy them so we had to just q-u-i-t.
I still want one every minute of the day and this has been about 6 years now that we haven't had any....I think that is why I quit cleaning house-literally--I am in a depression-a mourning-if you will for a friend that is no longer with me-MY CIGS.
It took away who I was-how I perceived myself...I am no longer ME!!!
I know I FEEL better without them,but I let food take their place and gained 40 pounds,so shoot I can't do what I could easily before....so hey -I_DON"T CARE ANYMORE!!!
So-I sorta know what you are going through albeit a different situation,but simular in some respects......
~c~

Anonymous said...

Oh girl just keep moving forward (even baby steps!) & things will sort themselves out!

http://journals.aol.com/psychfun/MeThinksTooMuch/

http://journals.aol.com/psychfun/somethingelsetothinkabout/

Anonymous said...

enjoy your day!
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should try walking. I walk when I am stressed. I also clean, but that is me! LOL
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Will keep you in my prayers. Glad you are feeling better today. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

I wanted to thank you SO much for thinking of me and sending me a card!  That was SOOO nice of you...even when your going through your rough times you think of others :)  Your such a sweet sweet person!  Thank you!  I will put it in my box of cards and save it :)  Until it gets packed away it will sit on my tv stand.  

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a good Friday.
Missie