Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Feeling nervous.

img89/7043/14002cd276b9de370fe1158cv0.jpg

Good moring all,

I hope you all slept well.Thank you so much for your kind words.I am going to call my Doctor today,even thoe I cancled Him yesterday.You think He would be understanding and help me out?I am nervous about calling Him and telling Him.But I need to.I need to do this.I do have sleeping pills.But,I still need to call Him and tell Him whats going on.I havent seen Him in a while.But I will call Him when I get home today.I just wanted to let you all know.I cant go on like this forever.I relize that now.Thank you all so much.But you do you honestly think He will understand that I have to tell Him how I feel about this all?Thank you and have a nice day.I am off to work.Peaceout.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning!  Wishing you a wondeful day.