Thursday, October 11, 2007

I stressed over nothing.LOL.

img402/2774/riphelloviaq5.png

Good day all,

Hope you all having a good one.I can tell you all,it is cold out.I was sitting outside with my LapTOp,waiting for Gary and I had to come back in,to cold,very windy.I am wearing sweat pants and a sweat shirt.I am that cold.LOL.On another note,I can tell you all that I worried over nothing about work yesterday.I went in this moring,thinking I did everything worng,when my Boss,said I did a good job.I was like,I did?I did tell Her,I didnt think I did a good job and She was telling me,you cant keep putting yourself down.You did a good job.I was worried.LOL.I worry to much.Worry to much about everything.LOL.

img509/438/hallowitchydbsbo4.png

I know onw thing tommrow,one of our Co workers is going to get into trouble,I am just going to stay out of it.Shes not doing what She needs to do and Shes not listning to Her Co worekrs who are above Her,like Me and my other Co worker.But,I am staying out of it.She is also not aloud in the produce dapartment,She knows that,I hope there wont be any problems,because,my Gary works in there also.She better not go up and say anything.This never happend before.I used to help Her out,She is the one that used to spend the night with me,now She doesnt.Thats what I get for being nice.My Mom says,I am to nice.LOL.

img48/3969/pijaht21id3.png

I tryed calling Her yesterday,just to be nice and to kinda pacth things up,I do so much for that person,I am not going to do it anymore.She has no respect for anyone.I am done.My last draw.I have had enough.well,I am waiting for Gary to come and get me,so,I better end this for now.Thank you all for your nice comments and caring about me so much.I know that you all do.be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img179/9178/mandyhocuspocussq1.png

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

UH_HUH-told ya things would work out.
Sometimes it's ok to worry-keeps us on our toes and trying harder,LOL.
You can't help being TOO nice that is YOU...
Huggies
~connie~

Anonymous said...

I am really glad that everything turned out good. That is excellent that you are nice, but agree that you should stay out of her problems. Wishing you a wonderful with with lots of blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

I am glad that everything went well. Your boss is right you need to give yourself more credit!
Kelli
http:.//journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

You are a good person! :o) And I know you do a great job at work....because thats just you! :o) Many hugs!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I worry about work too much too.....
I'm sure you do a good job!
Linda :)