Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I called back to the Secatary.

img153/6089/becauseamandabi8.jpg

I cant belive what I did,I just called back and talk to the nurse and told her how I was feeling and guess what?I broked down,and started to cry,never done that before,but She said I did the right thing.I called and He will call me back and maybe get me on something very,very light and not addicting that will help me to wing off.Thank the good Lord.I never cryed liked that before.I guess I needed to.Thank you all so much for you kind words.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWW-hon-you did the right thing...............
**HUGS**
~c~

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that you did that!  They will help you now and know what to do!  Hang in there hun!  

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you did that!
Missie

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you admitted that you had a problem. That is a huge step and you should be so proud of yourself!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

That is good because it worked. Seems like sometimes the nurse listens more than the doctors. They are so busy. You are in my prayers, Janie

Anonymous said...

good for you that you made that call..
Gem~