Sunday, October 14, 2007

Another Lazy Day.

img228/909/princesspinkhy5.gif

another lazy day here for me again,well,I did a few things I needed to do for work tommrow.Yup,I am back to work tommrow.WooooooHooooo,sounds like fun.LOL.Dont get me worng,I am greatful for my job,that I have the heal insurance,that I dont even have to pay for my shots.I am gratful for that.I am greatful for alot of things.Man,I think,I been laying in bed to much today.Maybe I needed it.from getting up early all week long,I probllay needed it.One think,I am looking forward to is,I have the same day off htis week with Gary and I usllay never get it.So,thats good.

img47/4181/toocutegx9.jpg

On another note,I have a Doctors app tommrow,I dont want to go,but,I have to,and I am hoping,I am not in there for ever,because,most of the time when I am in there,I am in there for ever,I mean,hours.I cant stand it.well,I think I am going to try and get off of here and get some things done.Have a nice day all.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img91/7173/amandatoocuteov0.jpg

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont want to go to work tomorrow either

Anonymous said...

I have a full hosue with day care kids tomorrow!

I hope you have a good monday!



~make it a great day!~
         Sharon
http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/

Anonymous said...

Take a book with you to read or an adio book and just lean back and rest while you wait.  I used to take my home work in with me, lol.  I hope you have a good evening!  God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Glad you and Gary are getting off the same day, that is nice. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend, Janie

Anonymous said...

better yet-take your laptop and scope out the journals while you're waiting -time flies when we're on our pooders<LOL
Connie

Anonymous said...

I so hate it when I sit for hours! I am not a reader and I do not have a lap top so I ususally just sit there! LOL I think it awesome that you have such grat ins.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I like your graphics here in this entry..they're cute!
Gem :-)