Monday, October 15, 2007

Question?

img135/9350/amandamaneaterroxypp1.png

Thnak you all for your kind,caring advice,I am thinking about calling my Arthitis Doctor tommrow,even thoe I cancled the app for Him today,I think I am going to leave a message for Him,telling Him,I have been taking them and I want to get offf of them,but,dont think I can get off of them on my own,if there is something to hekp me relax to get off of them.Do you think that I should call Him and leave Him a message?Maybe He could give me something to help me relax?I dont know.Thank you again.I have 3 more for tonight.How should I tell Him?Or should call my regular Doctor?Thank you again.Peaceout.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

call your doctor and let him know what's going on...let him know you're calling him for help to get out of this.
Take care,
Gem

Anonymous said...

That is a tough one. I would say just think about it before you do anything.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

This is a hard decision for you I'm sure!  Don't feel like your a bad person for being addicted to these.  It happens before you can even realize it has happened.  All you can do now is slow down on them and do call your doc to let him know how your feeling and he may be able to help you or recommend someone who can help you.  Hang in there k~!

Anonymous said...

In my prayers, hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Yes, thats what I would do. Good luck hun.
Lisa