Friday, October 12, 2007

Not feeling to good.

img299/3580/swingerhugsanimvi3jx8.png

all,

I hope you all are doing better than I am at this point.Right now,I am not doing good at all.This moring I woke up,not feeling to good,went into work,did a good job.But when I got there this moring,something was in my eye and I couldnt get it out and was hurting like heck.It was an eye lash stuck inside of my eye lid.My Boss had to get it out for me.But it is stll hurting now and its a little swolen and red.My Alagries been acting up,they never given me big problems before like when I waas younger,but,they are today.Dont think I can stay on here long,due to my eye.It hurts so bad.Good thing,I dont work to long tommrow and I am off Sunday.I didnt ask for it off,but,got it anyways,maybe,I could use the rest.I keep wanting to rub my eye and Mom tells me not to.It just hurts so bad right now and my nose is running.i think I am going to head off of here and rest.I hope you all have a good day,it is nice outside.How eer,my shoulders are feeling better.Have a good weekend all.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout

img223/5579/amandahoperachael07vimw9.jpg

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to  squeeze some Visine or natural tears (bottled) into it..
It's irrated now..
I get them in my eyes all the time...
**HUGGERZ**
~c~

Anonymous said...

My allergies have been really bad the past few day!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda.  I hope you get to feeling better and have a nice weekend.  love, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear your not feeling good. Hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

I do hope that you get to feeling better soon. I hate it when I get stuff stuck in my eye!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are not feeling well.  I hope your allergies calm down.  With the change in weather it is probably going to mess quite a few of us up.  

Anonymous said...

Hope your eye feels better and whatever is in it, is out...have a wonderful Sunday...hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

That really hurts if it gets under your eye lid!! Will keep you in my prayers, Janie