Sunday, October 28, 2007

Just Stuff.

img512/2965/hw1009ai3.gif

Hi all,

I hope you all are having a good day.I am doing good here.Work was work,glad to be home.I just did my work,cleaned up and went home.It was an ok day,me and that other Co worker dont talk at all.She is so fake as She can be.I am sorry,just had to say that.I cant stand people that way.But,you cant always get your pick,if you know what I mean.LOL.Speaking of the one who is in Jail,She is now in the Hosiptal,doing well,I did talk to Her on the phone.She seems happy.Just hope things goe better for Her.

img147/6981/ghostyxi2.gif

On another note,I cant wait till tommrow, am calling my Doctor first thing in the moring.I hope I will get an answer.Maybe I will have to go in and see Her.But I need to,yet again.If I go in,things will be worked out.My hands hurt.They better not be off yet again.They was off the whole weekend.Or I will get another Doctor.we shall see,Anyways,I am going to get off of here and get a few tings done.I hope you all have a nice day.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img69/5131/bewareofmeamandavikc3.png

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there.
Glad you're having a good day
**HUGS**
~c~

Anonymous said...

love that trick or treat tag above, glad ur work was ok, I dont want to go back tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I had a good day. We went to church, came home at 12:00, went back to church for church anniversary open house. Cake, ice cream, root beer with ice cream, lime with ice cream in it, peacan ice cream, and nuts. All tasted good. I sang "My Savior's Precious Blood" and 3 other people say a song each. Had a good time. Went to the store and bought dog food, came home, and now on the computer. lol My son's church don't have a web site yet because they are still a smaller church. I will have to take some pictures and ask him if he would write me a couple of things once in a while to put on my journal.

Isn't it funny how most people do not like their job. lol Hope maybe getting help in the hospital will help that girl. Hope the rest of the day is good for you and your hands feel better soon. Hugs, Janie