Friday, October 19, 2007

Just stuff.

img139/5652/anotefrommeabjbookcatmcur5.jpg

Before I start,I would like to ask if anyone knows were I can find a good counslor or knows of a good link I can look into.Thanks.

Hi all,

I hope you al are having a good start of the weekend.I can actullay say,I m still doing alot better,tired,but feeling better,I dont know why.Maybe I have people out there who are praying for me,like my J-landers and my online friends.Did I tell you I am tired.Its been a long week.I am so ready for another day off.After I do this entry,I am going to take a nap,I never get a chance to get one in,so,I am taking it.I think I could use it.But let me tell you about work.LOL.

img134/7168/att00004rm2.png

I probllay told you all about this girl before,I dont know what Her problem is,but,I dont like it.I shouldnt let it get to me,but it does in a way,because,I been so nice to this girl,bent over backwords for Her,having Her spent the night when She didnt even want to go home to Her own house.I have done nothing worng.I get no resecpt from Her and all I do is nothing but nice to Her.

img251/6082/att00003rm3.png

Does it hurt a little,yes,after all I have done,Gary to.If I would have said,Hey you want to spend thenight with me,She would take a chanc at that anytime.But She is telling other people,She wants to beat me up and my Boss to.Oh,no,I will get Her fired in no time.She has mental problems.I dont need this from Her.I got my own problems to deal with.I have to deal with Her.I dot think so.Who does She think She is?Wanting to beat me up.Ok,I will let Her and let Her see were it getsHer.Fired.I am not afarid.But all She is,is just talk and no action.Yes,it does hurt my feelings a little but that after all I done for Her,She treats me this way.

img146/7748/bambiandfriendsmf0.png

My Boss says were going to have a meeting tommrow in the Bakery Dapartment,I hate meetings like that.But it has to be done,because.people arent doing what there suspsoed to be doing.I kinda know whats it about and I probllay will get something said about it,than again,I dont know.I been doing my thing and doing what I am susposed to be doing.She says I am doing a good job.I am pulling my weight,some people arent.So,I will just sit back and listen.Anyways,I am going to go lay down and take a nap.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img509/2300/amandaflowerglittervioi3.png

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hon-you need to check for whatever area you're in-there is always your church pastor-they listen and give good advice,also/
I doubt that meeeting will have anything bad to say about you-since she says you're doing good.
Yeah-ignore that gal-she is just bummed out about something-she'll get over it.
**HUGS**
~c~

Anonymous said...

I was going to suggest going to your church too for some counseling.  They will pray for you too and that's the best help you can get.  EVER.  

I am so sorry you had such a woman to deal with on the job.  It's stressful enough without the added drama.  I hope she gets put in her place at the meeting.  She can't threaten you and get by with it.  You can make a police report on her if it comes to that called Terroristic threatening, but first let your boss know this is happening and you might have to do that.  

YUP!  I gave my cold to Dirk but he's feeling better this afternoon. :)  

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PrayingandBelieving/

Anonymous said...

Cute little graphics! Glad you are feeling better and you are still in my prayers. I am always telling myself I am going to take a nap and don't!!!! lol Hope you get to take one. Even a 30 min. nap makes me feel better. Well, I bet everyone else thinks she is crazy too!! Good idea to just sit back and let the boss take care of the lazy ones. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your feeling better. Have a good nights sleep.

Anonymous said...

If you look in the phone book look under counciling or In our area for low income they offer free services as well...church will offer prayer and support and maybe able to put you on track for someone to help with the other issues you are trying to kick as well...I will be praying for you hun and you will get thought this...I have faith in you!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Good morning Amanda!  I hope you rested well!  It is not acceptable to be threatened at work or anywhere else for that matter.  You just hold your ground and let management take the necessary action regarding this woman.  She should not be threatening you.  I hope your meeting goes well!  God Bless!

Anonymous said...

I would tell your boss you're being threatned....don't let it go to long.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear you are feeling better!


~make it a great day!~
         Sharon
http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/