Friday, October 26, 2007

Just stuff.

img136/4574/pijahd551ep2.png

Its me again,why does it seem as thoe I am a night person,I dont want to go to work tommrow,told,you,had alot of  things to get off my mind.I am  night person as well.I kinda wish it was night all the time,I know,werid,like around 8 is my time to settel down and get relaxed,if I can.If I cant get through to my Doctor,I will have to call my Sycolgyst,I know,I spelled that worng.But,dont know what else to do.I know I have Restless Leg Syndrome.Right now,I am kinda relaxed and I could probllay go to sleep.LOL.

img519/6954/mmr00vi32hs4.png

I want some answers and I want some now.LOL.I dont want to go to work and deal with people there.I know I will have a heavey week next week,due to someone being out,in Jail.She is in lock up.I really dont know what happend to that and I dont ask.Well,I listen.LOL.I dont want to deal with the other whats Her face either.She is so fake,its not funny,you can see right through Her,even when She told the head Boss,that She calls me to check up on me when I am sick and not feeling good.Big deal.People just get on my last nerve.LOL.I am tired of getting up early.I am tired of doing alot of things.

img87/7093/pijaht21rb9.png

Does it seem like I am complaing alot?I am sorry,I am greatful for so many things,but,right now,all I want to do is just feel better for my health wise and my whole body.I do try to smile and I like to smile.I love to do alot of things.Anyways,I am going to get off of here and get some sleep.I have to wake up early in the moring.Well,not to early this time,well,it is but,oh well.LOL.Have a good night all.Be safe and warm.Peaceout.

img484/2545/mummyamandavr8.jpg

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rest Well
Just wanted you to know there was an ear listening......
hugs

Anonymous said...

I don't like being a night person. Seems like I don't get as much done being a night person. lol Hope you can sleep good tonight. God Bless, Janie

Anonymous said...

LOL I just added a comment to your last entry.  Ugg you gotta dislike those nosy ones from work!  I had one girl check to make sure my brother passed away because I had the week off!  How lame!  Like i'm going to lie about my brother dying right!?  some people!  The funny thing is that it was the first time I had EVER missed work!  lol Some people are just naturally nosy I quess.

Anonymous said...

im a night person too

Anonymous said...

I am also a night person.   Have a good nights sleep.

Anonymous said...

When you go to work, try to block those horrible people out...if you can.  Hope all goes well, and you can have a restful nights sleep soon...many hugs and love,
Joyce