Monday, October 1, 2007

Is it to early for Hawlloeen graffics?

img407/3521/happyhaunting44jp9.gif

Hi all,

How is everyone doing?Good I hope.I am doing good here.I am actullay feeling pretty good.Right now,that is.LOL.I was so tired this moring,when I came home from work,I took a bath,than layed down and slept till 1 and I got off at 10.LOL.I must of needed it.i went to bed early,but,couldnt sleep.

img253/6194/boosinaspindbsdq2.png

I dont think its to early to post my Holween graffics?Well,I am posting them anyways.LOL.I have a few things to do tonight.I want to do more cleaning my room.I am also,going to be taking another quick bath before 8,befoe my show comes on.Twitches 2,never seen 1,never even really heard of the movie.But been waiting to see it.So,I know what I will be doing at 8.

img529/6412/magichandsanibyboots07yv8.png

Getting off the subject,my Brother comes over,sits and talks to my Dad for a while,than come up stairs and looks in all the empty rooms that are messy,the stuff,that they all left behind,its not all mine,so,they better not say anything.I cant clean it all up on my own either.Its not jsut my Brothers stuff either.I think we all should clean it all out.everyone just leaves there stuff  behind and doesnt clean it up.He has just as much as stuf as everyone else.Anyways,I am going to head off of here.You all be good now.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img411/4509/mandyboo1bp1.jpg

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found you again!!!
Aol alerts!!!
I hate that I lost alot of cute Halloween graphics sent to me.

Anonymous said...

love the graphics

Anonymous said...

I couldn't sleep last night. UGH! lol Hope you enjoy the movie. Have a great evening. Janie

Anonymous said...

good night.

Anonymous said...

Good Night & Sweet Dreams.

Anonymous said...

It's never to early to post Halloween tags.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you got some rest! Sometimes that is just what we need. I do not think it is to early for your tags!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I'm already using my halloween tags, so it's not too early....
Especially since they already have christmas in the stores, lol..
Linda :)