Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Just stressing about things.Thats all.Were do I begin?

img510/8215/tinkerbell7jg8.png

Hi all,

I hope you all is doing well.I am doing ok,I guess.work was fristaiting,so,all,I wanted to when I got off,was come home and sleep.Well,I stoped off at Mcdondlafs and yes,I got 2 sweet teas,one with ice,one without ice.One for now and one for later.LOL.Back to work,I am feeling down with myself,because,I havent yet mastered with baking bread.Ok,maybe,I should have it all packed down by now,but,I dont,ok,I am a liitle slow at earning this,very slow.I dont know what to do.I am thinking,I cant do this.Its to hard.

img119/8415/tinkerbellth5.png

I feel like when I go in tommrow moring,telling my Boss,I cant bake,I cant do this the right way its susposed to be done.I think everything was over baked.I am fristated.I dont know what to do.I am just feeling down on myself.I guess,I know,I can do this.But it s hard.I didnt think it would be this hard.All I want to do now,is cry.Because I know,when I go in there tommrow and theres this certain one co worker who likes to complain and say,you didnt this right or that.I dont want to hear it.

img406/4645/tink653ju1.png

I am more like,kinda nervouse of going in there tommrow.I had to call my Boss to ask Her if She needed an order and She said no,She asked me how I did and I was honest and said,so,so,She said,you tryed.Thats all I can do is try.But when you have people that are baiscllay cold hearted and want to get on your last nerve and you know they can.You know what I am getting at?Maybe I should just ask Her tommrow,do you really want me to bake?I mean I can do this,but it is really taking me a long time to get it mastred?What do you all think Ishould do?I am just stressed thats all.What else is new.I am tired of getting up early.But what else is new.Sorry if it seems like I am complaining.Just needed to get it all out.The people I work with are hard to work with,some of them.Sometimes I feel like screaming,maybe I should take up smoking?No,I wont do that.I see what it does to people.I am just venting.Being a little down on myself.I guess,I will feel better tommrow.I hope.And my room,I dont want to even begin with that.Just hating it!!!!!!!!!Well,i am going to get off of here and get a few things done.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img249/48/wingsamandamm2.jpg

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry you had a bad day, where do u work and what all do you do there? I feel you, I remember when I first started to bake at my job I was upset cuz it didn't turn out right, but after awhile I finally got the hang of it. You'll get it...it might take a few times but dont give up, I know its hard, specially when you work with heartless idiots, but just do the best you can do and thats all u can do, and like you said u was gonna do ask ur boss, knowing that I haven't yet mastered doing it just right do u still want me to bake and if she says yeah just do the best u can and be done with it cuz thats all you can do. *hugs* and good luck.

Anonymous said...

I agree with z7snowflake.Just try and doyour best.
You're just nervous cause it's new.You'll get it-you'll see.
**HUGS**
~c~

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda,
Sorry you had a bad day! Hang in there - it will get easier. Just try to ignore the heartless coworkers and keep at it - they are not worth making yourself feel bad - do your best -you'll get it! HUGs! Michelle

Anonymous said...

just do your best ... don't worry about those who nit-pick..if they have a problem with what you're doing, tell them they are more than welcome to do the perfect  baking themselves.
Gem

Anonymous said...

I think she knew it might be hard for you and that is why she asked how you did. That is good that you were honest with her. Now she knows. You might tell her what you told us that it is harder to learn than what you thought it would be. I am sure that she will understand. I would just try to ignore the other person. Some people are miserable and they like to make others miserable to. There seems to be a lot of those kind of people in the world. I hope that you get plenty of rest so you will feel more at ease when you go back to work. You are in my prayers, Janie

Anonymous said...

Never give up on yourself!
Missie