Monday, October 15, 2007

Frustated.

img148/2821/sharing4pw2.png

Hi everyone,

I hope you all are having a good day,ok,I am just going to come out and say it.I am still addicted to pain killers,I still want them and still been taking them.I tryed to get another refil and I cant get one.I guess they figure out ,I dont need one.I guess I really dont.It just upsets me.But,I guess,I will be better off.But how do you do it?How do you just let go?Its hard.I dont want to let go.ButI know,I have to.Am I a bad person for doing that?For wanting them?Yes,I cancled my app.I couldnt stay in there and wait for hours for Him to come in and check on me,when I have to be at work early tommrow moring.so,I made it another time.He will get over it,even thoe I havent see Him for a while.I am still kinda upset over the pain pills.but,I will have to deal with it.Anyone have any ideas?I am not that despreate for them.It just easy for me to have them,you know?

img206/2636/smile5na5.png

Ok,so,now I dont know what to do.I think I am just going to go lay down abd be back later.You all have a good daylbe safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img147/5572/252560shoewlipstick257ezk1.png

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

My DH has major back issues so we have all kinds of pain meds for him. The best thing to do is slowly get off of them if possible. I'm sure it sucks cause I know what DH goes through. Hugs, Emmi

Anonymous said...

I agree with Emmi....if you could ween yourself off, that would be great...if you feel you can't then a doctor could help you.  NO, you are NOT a bad person...your in pain, your pain is real.  We are all here to support you, ALWAYS.
Many, many hugs...love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

ARE YOU "IN PAIN" WHEN YOU DON'T USE THEM??oR YOU JUST FEEL YOU NEED THEM??
IF YOU ARE IN PAIN LIKE 72 HOURS AFTER NOT HAVING ANY-YOU NEED TO LET DR. KNOW THIS..
HOPE YOU CAN DEAL WITH 'NOT' HAVING THEM LONG ENOUGH TO FIND OUT IF YOU 'NEED' THEM OR JUST 'WANT' THEM
TAKE GOOD CARE
~C~

Anonymous said...

I think it's so easy for someone to get addicted to pain pills.  I have no easy solution for you.  Sorry.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I'm gald they aren' giving you anymore.  I don't want to see you or anyone else addicted to anything.  You will be better off in the end without them.  Good Luck.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/   Tracy

Anonymous said...

Aww Amanda.  big hugs to you.  thinking of you and praying for you.  Love, Shelly

Anonymous said...

sorry that your so frustrated. I hope u can beat ur addiction

Anonymous said...

addication is something that is hard to break. I would just do it one day at a time. That is all you can really do.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

In my prayers, Janie

Anonymous said...

I am here for you anytime you need to talk...my prayers go out to you always,
Love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

In my prayers.
Lisa