Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Wed stuff.

img505/8132/amandahollweenuf5.jpg

Good moring all,

I hope you allare doing well.I had an ok night,but,my hands still sore.Good thing I am going to the Doctors tommrow,again.I hope I get some good resalts.Nothing much going on today.Boyfriend had to actullay work today.Bummer.It was His day off today,but,His Boss is stuck in Ca,so He says.You never know.He does lie alot.I do hope Hes ok,if He is.I will get to spend some time with Garry today anywas.I have alot going on I need to get done here at the house.

img256/9393/att2fa7.png

Tonight is Trick or Treating.You all be safe out there.Save some candy for me.No,I dont need anything.I think I put on a few pounds.I will work it off at work.LOL.I love to see all yals kids dressing up in there coustomes.I remember thoes days.I was a witch a few times.LOL.I was also a clown and a few other ones,I cant remember.LOL.

img67/9454/cutepunkinsnb8.jpg

Well,I am going to get off of here and get some things done.I wish I was going to the DOctors today,but,i tommrow was better for me.I am going to call that other Doc and tell them I wont be coming back.Rellay makes me upset.But you got to do what you got todo.Have a nice day all.Be safe and warm out there.Peacout.

img467/8233/amandablondewitch2fd6.png

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trick or Treat
Good luck at Dr. tomrrow-hope it's not a long wait.
if you got an alert that I went private-I really didn't-I was getting a Halloween entry 'just right' and went private to do it-didn't know they sent out alerts-why don't they tell us these things.
ANYWAY,I'm still public
Happy Halloween
connie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/specialadyfink/Anyway...../

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your hands. Sorry boyfriend had to work :(  Maybe that doctor didn't know what to do for you and it is better to get a different doctor. Have a great day with blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

Try to enjoy your day!
Missie

Anonymous said...

I love seeing the children all dressed up!Good luck at the doctors tomorrow
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Trick or Treat!

http://journals.aol.com/psychfun/MeThinksTooMuch/entries/2007/10/31/trick-or-treating-in-j-land/901