Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Nity nite.

img529/2410/comeflywithmevn3.gif

I am just on here to say good night to you al.This chicky has to get some sleep.Not that I dont want to go to bed and wake up with the chickens.LOL.I dont live on a farm anymore.This was a farm,but,not now.So,I am off.Little poor me,has to wake my Dad up at 5 in the moring so I can be at work at 5:30.Only takes us a few munites to get there,but you have to be on time,when thhey open the door.So,I am off.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img409/4269/comeflywithmesmamandaviny6.gif

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nite Dear friend
:-0

Anonymous said...

Good night and don't let the bed bugs bite.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Hope your day goes really well at work. Terry Ann did a great job on those tags, didn't she. I thought they were really neat. I am off of here to list on eBay. Sleep well, Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

Have a good nights sleep. Hoping you have a wonderful Wednesday

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you get up so early!  6am kills me! LOL
Missie

Anonymous said...

You certainly are busy these days Amanda.  Thanks for the cool post card...I got it last week, just too busy to mention it...duh bad me!!

Anonymous said...

Goodnight

Anonymous said...

Hope you got a good nights sleep!!!
Hugs and much love,
Joyce